What would YOU do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Check for leaks! I got a used talk with a stand, hood, and filter. I was so happy, until it started leaking.

The tank was full of water the day before I took it and it wasn't leaking, so if it does it will be because of the move to my apartment. I will definitely check for leaks though. :lol:

if thats the case i would do a well planted tank with some tetras, barbs and other grouping fish, maybe a cleaner. i love getting new tanks, it's like an empty canvas. good luck

A themed tank might be fun - somebody mentioned the khulis... maybe an environment designed around a specific fish(es). Maybe lots of dwarf cats/bottom feeders in a maze of caves/stumps/plants. Maybe tubes burried under gravel so the fish can swim around the tank when they wish - perhaps clear tubes so you can see them?

Or large schools of small fish - like guppies, neons, etc. and.. could you put mirrors in the tank? It would reflect off their numbers and make it look like a ton... don't know if it would freak the fish or not...

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom