Whats a good feeding schedule ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crewless

Aquarium Advice Activist
Have 1goldfish 1 gurami 2 tiger barbs ..(small) and a couple other very small fish tank is a 10 gallon temp 75

You have a goldfish in a 10gal tank plus other fish? We need to address your stocking situation here before feeding. The goldfish should not be in a 10gal tank. Goldfish need 20gal for the first fish, 10gal for each fish after assuming its a fancy and not a common/comet/shubunkin (which belong in a pond because they grow to be 12-18in length). Goldfish are a coldwater species of fish & should not be mixed with tropicals. Please return or rehome the goldfish. I have limited tropical experience but it sounds like way too many tropicals for a 10gal as well.

Crewless said:
Have 1goldfish 1 gurami 2 tiger barbs ..(small) and a couple other very small fish tank is a 10 gallon temp 75

I agree with jlk. What type of gourami? Most are too large/active for a 10g. And tiger barbs are schoolers need 6+ of their own kind in a large (30-40gal +) semi aggressive tank.

You have some VERY serious stocking issues in your tank.

I have edited this thread and removed several posts. Please refrain from personal attacks and other community rules violations or the thread will have to be closed. Everyone has the right to express their opinions. It is up to everyone on what advice they wish to ignore, and which they want to follow. Thanks for keeping it civil all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom