Whats wrong with my fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kinda weird but do you think she could be acting like this if she just got prego?

I am not sure about breeding. But I don't think her reactions for being pregnant will be the same as this one. Clamping fins is a sign of stress/disease/infection. And at this point, it could be stress because of too many males or infection/disease from the newest fish addition. They might have carried something from where they come from.

So I took out the one male fish that was all over her and stuck it in my backup tank.so I watched the girl and she started swimming around a lot and I'm like yayayayay!!!!!...and she tucked her fins in and sunk to the bottom...any ideas?checking water tonight btw..

she must still be getting used to her surrounding without that male hovering over her...give it till tomorrow and yes, check your water parameters all the time and change water again tomorrow. there's nothing wrong with too much PWC.

Back
Top Bottom