What's your favorite fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or a dog face puffer or a coral beauty angel my two favorite

Not sure if double posting is allowed here..
Anyway, that really looks like a dog head wow, ive never seen one of those!

Sheltie said:
Are rummynose considered average size? :( haha im going to have one in my new tank with maybe an electric blue crayfish if its compatible with my eel

Your rummy nose should be fine as long as there quite big. And if your eel is around five inches now then he will just toss the cray around the tank like my pleco does I don't think you will have a problem to be honest as long as the eel is around five inches now.

Red whiptail catfish! Which I don't have but of the ones I have I love my GBRs and my pseudotropheous the most.

image-2301995792.jpg

image-2522463747.jpg

Definitely my Fire Eel, Angel, BGK, Bichir, and Arowanas. I also like Peacock Bass, large Catfish, Datnoids, and Clown Knife fish.

vanimal said:
Definitely my Fire Eel, Angel, BGK, Bichir, and Arowanas. I also like Peacock Bass, large Catfish, Datnoids, and Clown Knife fish.

Peacock bass! Wooohooooo if I had the money for a six foot tank a peacock bass or three would e the only thing I would ever think of stocking it with lol.

...joey... said:
Peacock bass! Wooohooooo if I had the money for a six foot tank a peacock bass or three would e the only thing I would ever think of stocking it with lol.

I don't have one now but I plan on getting one in my 220 once I restock it.

Neosilurus Ater, Black Eel Tailed Catfish! :D

I really need one of these. I fell in love with them (as I do with most catfish) but I have no idea where to get one from! No doubt if I had one, it'd be a rival for my current favorite fish (hoplosternum littorale). I'm currently getting ready for a big new tank that's going to be pretty well understocked, so I'd love to get one of those amazing cats.

Goldfish, Angelfish, Pearl Gourami, Rams... I couldn't decide between those.

Back
Top Bottom