What's your favorite fish to gaze at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My green spotted puffers are my favorites. I love how they just hover around, and beg for food whenever they see me. They are like little puppies! Some of my bettas do that too. Love watching their little feed me dance.

My favorite fish to watch would have to be either my neon tetra or my honey gourimi

Definitely my angels or my least killies/RCS tank. I could watch either of those for hours (and have on occasion!)

For me it's a tie between my boesmani rainbows and my Bolivian rams

Attachments

• image-555834927.jpg
    image-555834927.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 80
  • image-2323455245.jpg
    image-2323455245.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 71
i like to watch my africans play in the currents of my hob and ph and also like to watch my Kimpuma run my tank, he keeps everyone in line lol

My elephant nose and my betta.

I would love an elephant nose but I am not too sure if it is compatible with my current tank and I know way too big to be put in my daughters 20 long.

How aggressive is yours with smaller fish?

I would love an elephant nose but I am not too sure if it is compatible with my current tank and I know way too big to be put in my daughters 20 long.

How aggressive is yours with smaller fish?

Mine is aggressive i had to re home all my fish, he's in a 53 gallon tank but I think at some point he'll need a bigger tank. I'm left with him my bnp which he's starting to become aggressive with and my kuhli loach. But I'm happy with that as the tank is set up for him :)

Ooh this is a tough one! I think I can narrow it down to four:

1. KUHLI LOACHES: I have 18 in my community tank so they all feel safe enough to come out and play all day! They are the funniest little things, always burrowing and digging. They are very social, and even like to interact with my fingers in the water! They also "play dead" in the plants, so cute!

2. MULTIES (SHELL DWELLERS): These tiny cichlids are so cool! They rearrange their home all the time (and get so peeved when I undo their work, so I do it as often as possible hehe!) and dig in the sand all day. They are a colony fish, so they just keep growing their family and take good care of their fry. And they have gorgeous blue eyes!

3. RUMMYNOSE TETRAS: Best schoolers ever! If you have a large enough shoal, you will really see them at their best, with very tight schooling. Plus, they have beautiful coloring! They are the reason I got the size tank I have.

4. RED CHERRY SHRIMP: Not a fish, obviously, but still so entertaining! I have about 70 in my community tank so they are not shy at all. They are always zooming around and getting into all sorts of tight spots. I am actually seriously considering an RCS only tank because I like them so much!

Back
Top Bottom