Whats your impulse buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i keep an aquarium encyclopedia app on my ipod so my impulse buys are at least somewhat educated ;)

My impulse buy was a heavily pregnant molly.
I went to the lfs to purchase some extra plants and while waiting for the attendant I saw a hugely pregnant molly being beaten up on by 30 tank mates.

I took her home and she gave birth to 31 fry just 4 days later. :) She now lives a happy life with my other 3 adult mollies and currently 47 fry.

Adolfoi Cory for me ....... saw it and just knew he was one fine looking cory..... the best cory i have seen to date.

Tomorrow will be interesting when I trade my apple snails for new stock. I just hope my Betta doesn't go bonkers. It's only a ten gallon so I'm not sure what will work. Would like some galaxy rasboras or harlequins. Opinions?

blackmolly said:
i keep an aquarium encyclopedia app on my ipod so my impulse buys are at least somewhat educated ;)

What's the app called?

my daughters female betta was an impulse buy for sure, she grabbed the cup at petco and wouldn't put it down.... and also the khuli loaches, I saw them and just had to have them.

I went to get new 90 neo show tank and accidentally bought new reef octopus skimmer.my wife almost killed me said we already have a good skimmer!!hooked it up she seen stuff in it she never seen so no divorce now!!!

My impulse buy was a herd of seven clown loaches. Our LFS had them for $2.00 each, couldn't resist. Here's a few of them.

Attachments

• IMG_5861.jpg
    IMG_5861.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 109
DragonFish71 said:
My impulse buy was a herd of seven clown loaches. Our LFS had them for $2.00 each, couldn't resist. Here's a few of them.

Clown loaches are so cute!
My impulse buy was my betta Patriot. But the impulse caused bad water quality, which killed him. Lesson learned... :(

My impulse buy was two bolivian rams...I was looking for german blue rams, but bolivians were the only rams I could find, and I could rarely even find them.

I saw three rainbows that I couldnt trun down a few weeks ago. They are silver with two black horizontal stripes and red fins..

Back
Top Bottom