when does the petco dollar per gallon sale end?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am trying to convince my mom to let me get a 20 long and she wants to know when the sale ends...

Honestly ... I'd get on that sale ASAP ... this one came as a surprise to many of us since they just had one in July. Since this one started literally out of the blue ... no telling when it may just end.

maxwellag said:
I am trying to convince my mom to let me get a 20 long and she wants to know when the sale ends...

My flyer said all prices valid through sept 17.

They run this sale about 59 times a year. If you don't get to this one, go to the next one. ;)

Yeah, I'm sure the next one is end of October or late November or something.

Personally ... I think they should see those size tanks at that price all the time. The reps I speak to say they really don't normally sell many tanks ... especially the 40B and up. During these sales, it's the 20's and 40g that fly off the shelves.

Do u think I should push the convincing further? I think I have her about 60% convinced right now... the tank I want (a twenty long) might get out of stock by the time I finally convince her at this rate.

maxwellag said:
Do u think I should push the convincing further? I think I have her about 60% convinced right now... the tank I want (a twenty long) might get out of stock by the time I finally convince her at this rate.

I would keep trying, but if not now next time because it will be back! You could just tell her next sale an make her sign something so she'll take you for sure to the next one.

I would keep trying! 20gL are one of the best tank sizes!
I want one for reptiles, but they're great for fish as well (; Especially planted tanks, since they're quite shallow.

I wanted a 55 g I think they must have had only 2 in the store and of course by the time I got there they were out!!! The associate told me that Its first come first serve and I wouldn't be able to get one at that price! I was walking out and then the manager must have felt bad because he stopped me and told me he would order one for me should be in by next Tuesday! Yeahhhhhh! I'm so excited! Cuz I found a stand @ a garage sale dirt cheap and it's nice!! :)

I called and asked yesterday and the one closest to me had three 20 longs left... should I ask them to hold one for me? there are two other petcos that are close to me, so I can always go to those too...

maxwellag said:
I called and asked yesterday and the one closest to me had three 20 longs left... should I ask them to hold one for me? there are two other petcos that are close to me, so I can always go to those too...

Yeah if they will hold it for u that would be the best! Mine, here where I live wouldn't hold it for me but they don't have real good customer service but at least they're ordering mine since they were out! :)

Back
Top Bottom