When little fish eat too much...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grimlock3000

Aquarium Advice Addict
stuffed.jpg

CLICK LINK IS PICTURE DOES NOT SHOW

ftp://207.5.155.117:1500/stuffed.jpg

This is one of my young male Guppies. He is normally shaped like any other small male Guppy, then I put an algae wafer into the tank. And he just could not stop eating pieces of it. Now he looks like a really bloated pregnant female 8O

He looks halarious in person, and swims funny with that much food in him. This was the best picture I could get. I tool the wafer out before he hurt himself.

The other fish in the tank are probably saying "Whooaa! Look out! He's gonna BLOW!"

Yeah, I had same problem with Internet Explorer 6.

WARNING Technical jargon
the address to the picture is
ftp://207.5.155.117:1500/stuffed.jpg
That is a “FTP” and not “Http” web address. Try putting that URL address into a Mozilla based web browser like Netscape Navigator or my personal favourite Mozilla Firebird/0.6. which you can download for free from http://www.mozilla.org/. Simply download, unzip and run from folder, no install required.

You can surf the web and this website with it. It is a great backup to AOL or Internet Explorer when everyone seems to be able to see things and you can not. Simply switch web surfing programs

Strange that the image does not show up in IE. I never realized that, I use Firebird to surf the new...

Could also be due to error 421: Too many connections for that account. And the new link still dooes not work for IE. Please allow me to upload on your behalf.

sorry all for the techno babble

EDIT can Admin please remove one picture. Pleeese

All this tech stuff just goes wooooooosh over the top of my head. I can also see the picture in the first post.

Are guppies like dachsunds(sp?) then, where they will eat until they pop if a human doesn't intervene?! What other fish do this?

Your guppy is fatter than my 4 pregnant fish :eek:

Back
Top Bottom