where are all the SAE's??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
there are CAE's here. bristlenose plecos, rubber lipped plecos, ghost shrimp, common plecos here but no SAE's. i really want one. on line its 4.99 but i dont think im ready to buy fish online.

are there any stores in a 30 min radius from rockford IL?

Well, we have absolutely no problem to find em here in Belgium....i'll send you some....There about 2$ here. Every lfs in my neighbourhood has a tank full of 'em (about 50 in stock in each lfs)
How come we don't have any problems finding the sae here in Europe? Anyone know? And yes, its the real sae, no cae.

I just got 5 keyhole cichlids youngs for my 20 gal. Now i'm getting a BUNCH of brown algae on my plants...It comes off pretty easily. Do sae eat this sort of algae? Would be nice....then i'd have my tank back to Super-clean status :twisted:

Good luck finding them krap101 :D

i was going to add it to the brichardi but i forgot who but they said it wouldnt work. plus my dad threatened to break my 29 gallon (which i know he wont) and hes hiding it. im sure ehs gonna return it soon.

Back
Top Bottom