Where are Pygmy cories sold in NJ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BalloonBellies

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anyone know any stores that sell pygmy cories in Nj? my local fish store doesn't sell them so i was wondering if anyone else knew where to get them. Is there care similar to the larger cories? What are the differences?

BalloonBellies said:
Does anyone know any stores that sell pygmy cories in Nj? my local fish store doesn't sell them so i was wondering if anyone else knew where to get them. Is there care similar to the larger cories? What are the differences?

Unfortunately I don't know where they sell them in NJ but Aquabid is a good place to look! Just check for seller history to make sure they have positive reviews.

They are similar in the fact that they are very hardy. They tend to swim in the middle strata of the tank as opposed to the bottom although my Pygmaeus have learned from my Habrosus to swim on the bottom. They tend to feed on stuff left over on leaves since they have such tiny mouths.

They are great fish to keep, similar fish are Corydoras Hastatus. They act very similar and have a similar size but a different patterning. Habrosus are also small Corydoras but they tend to act like normal Corys. Only smaller. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom