Where or what to look for on Apistogramma news?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I had abuddie tell me there was a site on anything and everything new or in the news { like new paper being published or articls } New discovers. I've done all the searchs I cn thank of on the subject and havn't found anything like what he sid he found. I asked him to send me the link but he didn't bookmark it or ave tthe links.
I'm amenber of the Apistogramma.com and it just takes to long on thre to get replie about anything so. I figured I'd try the best anyway. { I know should have done that frist} Anyway any sites ,papers , articals , book titals{ other then the ones I have } wil be thankfully looked and used.
waitting for links : LOL thanks Weasel "Les"

The Apistogram is put out by the Apistogramma Study Group (ASG).

I was a member just a couple of years ago; as far as I know, they're still up and running.

I've looked for that a while ago nd I came up empty on it. I've tryed find things on new spices and everything. with no luck at all.

Yes That's it and thank you. I've been looking for this page uner anything Apistogramma and it turns out to be letter's DUD!! Never thought about that/ LOL I guess that's what I get for thanking I'm not set up for it. LOL

Back
Top Bottom