Where to buy mudskippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canterthefishman

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am thinking about getting a indian mudskipper. I have the right setup and everything I wanted to know if there are any online store to buy one.
Thanks

Idk of anybody who sells here. Google mudskipper sellers.

Call your LFS. They get them in infrequently though. Also look up people on aquabid. Mudskippers are cool things but you need to prepare a large tank with land areas and brackish water for them.

Crepe said:
Call your LFS. They get them in infrequently though. Also look up people on aquabid. Mudskippers are cool things but you need to prepare a large tank with land areas and brackish water for them.

Not unfamiliar to crepe, but +1, do thorough research on these special guys. They're cool but needy.

i got mine from my local fish store a while back and when i was away last week one of them jumped out of a tiny hole that i used so it would get humid but not too humid in the tank. I dont know of anywhere to get them because that fish store is gone. Im currently trying to contact others but not having luck. The store that i got mine at ordered them just for me.

Back
Top Bottom