Where to buy Yoyo Loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

downtheroad

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am considering buying Yoyo Loaches online because they are so expensive at my LFS. Of course, I don't know how much the retail for online either, but I did not see any on www.liveaquaria.com so I thought I'd ask if anybody could suggest a retailer to me. Thanks!

your likely going to pay more for shipping then the cost of them localy.. have you checked out more LFS's.. there is a realy nice privite LFS in Nelsonville, well it was there when I lived up there.. :p
edit- realy nice is an understatment.. it was the best fish shop I ever had. I miss it... :(

I would just buy them locally. Keep in mind that the shipping charges will likely be $25-$30 in addition to the cost of fish. Mine were $10 each when I bought them here. What is your LFS charging?

They were chargint $15 here. Like I said, I didn't really have anything to compare to before about 5 minutes ago. I just thought it seemed high compared to some other loaches I saw.

Nelsonville, eh... I'll have to look into that. Do you remember what they were called? That's not too bad a drive from where I'm from.

Edit: Any of these?

Locally for sure....I just picked up three yesterday at an LFS for $2.50 each...I am sure that shipping alone on a half-dozen would not be as little per fish as that.

Back
Top Bottom