Where to find small rimless tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reygan2

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've looked everywhere! I need a 3 gallon rimless, and even GLA is sold out. Any suggestions?

Mr aqua makes some great little tanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Agree with that, but why not DIY?

Buy a small 5.5, 2.5, whatever, and get the rim off. Don't know exactly how to do it, but it end up looking great.

Found one at MarineDepot.com. It's larger than I had in mind, but I like the dimensions, 12x12x12 and 7.5 gallons. Guess I need to scoot over to the planted tank section now because it looks like my plan has changed. My impulsivity in this hobby is killing me.

Mine when I started it up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1450446100662.jpg
    1450446100662.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 59
Very nice Brookster! Is that a drop checker I see? Fancy pants. Funny thing..I had a 3 gallon cube that I liked until it became so overgrown. I'm terrible at scaping so I threw the ember tetras in the 40b and dumped it. Again, that impulsivity thing. I sold the Finnex light and heater, now I'm having to buy everything again lol. Oh well. This time I'm using the FugeRay planted plus. Hopefully I won't have an algae farm. I never had an algae issue at all with the FugeRay R. Thinking about C02...

Oh! I meant to ask, how do you like the little canister filter? What brand is it?

Back
Top Bottom