Which DW Piece Looks Better?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jaeroo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Which DW piece do you think looks better?

I want to imitate a theme like this:
farrightpic.jpg

1st piece:
img_3232309_1_cc960007a0bdde9fe8f2e00524638292.jpg

2nd piece:
img_3232309_2_836e7df31adfd1e9c735339f10b3db55.jpg

So, which one would look better? I would like to attach plants to the branches as well as surround the whole piece with plants. One of these pieces will go into a 20g long. They look huge, I know, but I'm just praying the measurements they gave me are correct. Thanks in advance!!! :D

Yeah second piece all the way. And if it's too big, you can just cut off the parts that make it too big and use those as mini branches. Both very cool pieces though.

I like #2 but if you could get both and face one to one end of the tank and opposite to the other where the branches intertwined that would be super cool

Caleb

Thanks for the replies! I think I might get the 2nd piece. Any other opinions are appreciated!

I actually like #1. I feel like the branches sort of bending back down like that will sort of keep your eye from traveling up and out of the tank. It will direct the eye back into the tank where you want the viewers attention to stay. Does that make sense? lol. #1 also looks pretty similar to the branch on the left of the theme tank. But I'm sure either will look great! :)

Back
Top Bottom