Which fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

normal9

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone.

I have a 48 litre tank with white gravel. No live plants. I'm looking to get a new species of fish.

Currently I have neon tetra, bloodfin tetra, german blue ram and a molly.

Is there a very colourful fish that could mix with these without fighting?

In total I have 1 ram 1 adult molly and 1 baby nolly, 6 neons and 3 bloodfin

Ty so if I take the ram back could I maybe add another fish or not?

Ummmm why does your profile page say your stocking includes a common pleco?

I think you're over stocked as well. The rams, the mollys and the bloodfins should have a larger tank. The neons are debatable but are often kept in ten gallon tanks. IMO you should rehome and look at more nano fish or a betta. And if there is a common pleco in there he needs to go, personally I think keeping a fish that can potentially reach 18+ inches in a ten gallon tank is kinda cruel. I was at a petsmart once where a lady was asking a store employee questions because she didn't understand why her 12" common pleco in her ten gallon tank was sick.

Last edited:
I was at a petsmart once where a lady was asking a store employee questions because she didn't understand why her 12" common pleco in her ten gallon tank was sick.[/QUOTE]

That's a joke right? Holy crap what a Fail

Yeah taking my plec back today which is why I didn't mention him :(. Gonna miss him tho

Back
Top Bottom