Which looks better on my 92g ? Two pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candymancan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So, I was bored today and while thinking of how to light the back of my tank i got an idea sorta inspired by this video. But i dont have orange lights or any money for that frost film they put on the back of the tanks glass..

But I do have 2 Power Compact Actinic lights, the blue/purple combo i forgot the NM spectrum something like 420/450 or was it 620/650 i forgot.. And My 2 Power compacts sitting on the lid of my tank have 2 extra power cords not being used (for 4 lights total) So I decided to mount the 2 65w Actinics on the back panels of glass on my 92g its a ^ shape because its a corner tank. So i mounted them on the top frame in the back and turn it on and it gives my tank blue background now. I think it looks really cool.. What do you guys think though ? I just need to move some of the wires outa the way and clean the glass of those water spots in the back. I think if i had the frost film on the back it would make it "brighter" im not sure but i think it looks really nice and makes it almost have a daylight blue sky apearance

img_3251492_0_8bfe6b9f9077c32ec5b096ac4646cfc7.jpg

img_3251492_1_8bde51651faf6a2b33ec84ac57a6c3d8.jpg

Very cool stuff, you could almost make any type of scenery on the canvas even colors too, like shadowing effects or artwork on the backdrop.
#1 for me, the tank and fish look great !!!

Too centered, random chaos! !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom