Which of your fish is your favorite??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jetajockey said:
here's a close second for me :)

Elassoma Gilberti

Doesanyone know a good place to order these beautiful fish!
I am a big fan of gardneri killifish, SAE, silver hatchet fish, and GBR. (I like lots of fish) :p

e.gilberti are next to impossible to find. sachs has some of the other elassoma species. I'm going to start carrying several of them soon, I just have to work on getting a substantial colony first. Unfortunately, the closest place that I have found e.gilberti is over an hour drive away, so it's not a place I frequent.

This is my favorite. Her name is Poke, she is a Lyre tail dalmation molly. I couldn't get her to fan out her bottom white fins (which are really pretty) but i love her. She has such a great personality, and every time i come near the tank she gets all excited right in front of my face and wiggles and just looks happy to see me.

Attachments

• Poka.jpg
    Poka.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 75
This is my favorite. Her name is Poke, she is a Lyre tail dalmation molly. I couldn't get her to fan out her bottom white fins (which are really pretty) but i love her. She has such a great personality, and every time i come near the tank she gets all excited right in front of my face and wiggles and just looks happy to see me.
She is very pretty. I have a dalmation lyretail named Dot and she is super fun. Pretty piggy though. :lol:

tulip55555 said:
About 10 gallons per full grown fish.

Sorry not being rude but 20 gallons for 1 or 29 min for a pair
My favorite would have to be my pair of marble angels spot and two dot. Two dot has two white circles around his eyes
Pics tomorrow I am laying in bed lol
Close second is my GBR's had to throw that in there

Sorry not being rude but 20 gallons for 1 or 29 min for a pair
My favorite would have to be my pair of marble angels spot and two dot. Two dot has two white circles around his eyes
Pics tomorrow I am laying in bed lol
Close second is my GBR's had to throw that in there

I know you can't keep one in a 10g. I should have been clearer. You could keep a few in a larger tank as long as they have about 10 gallons each...3 or 4 in a 40g, maybe 5 in a 55, etc.

Can't wait to see those pics. I have a koi angel named Fido. He's got a black circle around one eye.

Back
Top Bottom