Which of your fish is your favorite??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tulip55555

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok, so I'm a little bored...Which of your fish is your favorite and why? Post pics if you can

Mine is a blue marble angel. He's not shy at all...he comes right to the glass when I get close (and he's watching me, not just begging for food). AS SOON as I lift my head off the pillow in the morning he knows i'm awake and he sets off the fish alarm to get all the other fish to the glass to wait for breakfast. EVERY time I vacuum the tank he nips at my arm to get me out of HIS tank. Who says fish don't have personality???? :fish2:

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 197
my favorite would have to be my dwarf puffer :) i recently just got her so shes still trying to figure me out. but she is very curious and will come to the front of the tank and once i get closer she'll scoot a little farther back then come a little more up. so cute ^_^

Aww, what a cute angel!

I can't chose between my marble veil angelfish pair,Tiger and Gypsy and my female GBR, Fiji. I'll add pics in a bit.

tulip55555 said:
Puffers are soooo neat. Are they hard to care for??

Sorry, but what's a GBR???

I don't have a puffer but I've plenty about then cause I'm going to get one-some day. They need a heavily planted tank and they are a bit picky on foods.
GBR-> German blue ram

My chubby goldie, Hans. He's the most lively and adorable fish. He gets into all sorts of shenanigans and loves to nibble fingers. He looked brown at the lfs, but under my lights he looks purple!

Attachments

• image-2406617127.jpg
    image-2406617127.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 172
Puffers are soooo neat. Are they hard to care for??

Sorry, but what's a GBR???

well they are picky eater but once you find out what they like its easy, they have a large bioload but its okay. the need heavily planted tanks if you want more then one. ive had sucess housing kuhli loaches and ottos with my puffer but it depends on personality. you need a 5g for 1 or a 10g for 2-3. the more you have the more hiding places you need

Are the puffers brackish water fish?? I don't know why, but i just thought they were one of the harder fish to care for.

as promised, just snapped a few pics of him in a photo tank. He is sulking now =]

img_1453076_0_2d44d8879649fccb0eca9842c94fbad1.jpg

img_1453076_1_e1d1bbc17275aa3ff90c2933d927a0ae.jpg

jetajockey said:
as promised, just snapped a few pics of him in a photo tank. He is sulking now =]

Wow! He looks fabulous! He defiantly has the pout look down and rocks it!

Hmmm.... Hard to pick one, but I would say, if pushed, my Albino Bristlenose Pleco.

A real adventurer, always climbing something :)

Attachments

• image-58745019.jpg
    image-58745019.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 138
  • image-352288964.jpg
    image-352288964.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 137
Back
Top Bottom