White circular objects on sided of tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hb3133

Aquarium Advice Activist
Here is my current set-up:

20 gallon FW community tank
4 Harlequin Rasboras
5 Black Neon Tetras
2 Bronze Corydoras

My tank has been set up since early june and completed cycling about 3 weeks ago. My temperature is always between 76-78 F. This morning, I notice a few areas on the sidewalls that had small, circular white objects. Are these eggs or something else? Thanks for any and all input!

Are they moving, or attached to the glass? Could be cory eggs! Woot! :multi:

The harlequins are leaf layers, so I'd count them out. The tetras are extrememly difficult to breed in a community setting and without a very soft pH, so its probably not them. Only leaves one other thing. ;)

I'd agree they are probably eggs....unless they are teeny tiny snails. If snails they would be moving.

Thanks for the help. I agree that they are probably the corydoras eggs. Since I am a newbie, what are my options from this point. The other fish don't seem to be attractive to them. Yet?

Cory Eggs!! I had it too. The fry are extremly hard to find, and most were eaten by my other fish. however I bought a small fry raising net form the pet shop. I tried to catch as many fry as i could, and put them in the net. I succesfully brought up 3 of them (all i caught) They were very easy to raise.

5486aquarium_disease.jpg

Back
Top Bottom