White clouds/danios with goldies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, goldfish and tropical fish shouldn't really ever be put together. They require different temps, different foods, etc. Also, I believe that some goldfish, once they get big, will eat/nip/chase anything that can really fit into their mouths.

I have seen white cloud & goldies together at goldfish paradise & this combination seems to work well. No personal experience tho.

White clouds are cool water fish, like goldfish are. As long as you keep up with the cleaning required for messy goldfish, i see no problem with that combo. Unless the goldfish get huge, they aren't going to eat adult white clouds, at least I don't think so.

Danios are tropical, and should not really be kept at lower temps like the others.

Actually danios like the same temperatures as white clouds, well at least according to all the profile websites i've looked at. It says they like temperatures from 65-75, same as goldfish and white clouds.

The temps would be ok. what about the food? Shouldn't they have different types of foods, or does that not matter with the white clouds and danios?

Back
Top Bottom