White particle looking water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as not trending up I wouldn't be too worried about the nitrate level. But I'd suggest to keep testing every so often. I found I had to increase water changes as the fish got bigger. This also removed waste and particles.

Also the clown loaches will get too big for the tank at some stage.

Delapool - I thought about the clown loaches growing too big but after a couple of years I'll probably invest in a larger tank. This way I'll have a home for them. I originally got them because of the snails a had in the tank due to the purchase of the plants. Well they were gone in a day. So do you suggest maybe a get more snails for a little treat for them? And thanks for the response.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Mine love them!! A lot of stores will just give them to you since a lot of people consider them pests the other option- we added them to our small guppy tank and let them reproduce and bring them over to the large tank with the loaches :)

Mine love them!! A lot of stores will just give them to you since a lot of people consider them pests the other option- we added them to our small guppy tank and let them reproduce and bring them over to the large tank with the loaches :)

I do that as well with yo yo loaches :)

Imo if you get snails from a store you just need to be careful they are disease free. I QT fish, plants, anything live going into the DT now.

Back
Top Bottom