white spots on my angel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onah

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok i am in the last stages of treating for ich, and it has pretty much cleared up, i went to do the daily pwc and treat the water when i noticed these sorta white air bubble looking things on my angel?!? does any one know what this is? ich dosent take on diff forms or something does it? help! not another one!
img_705554_0_d6faaff94c26baae0b3f7e31a80bf797.jpg

Maybe they are actually air bubbles from during the water change? I can't see what you're referring to in the picture unfortunately.

i cant see the bubble either? do you have a program where you can edit a pic, like pointing an arrow to the bubbles?

well there not really bubbles they just appear to look like that, the white spots that look like water on the glass, they are getting worse and the fish is getting more, i cant get a good pic cause the fish never stops, i will see if i can get another camera and take more pics tonight.

What is the difference in appearance between ick and this? It sounds like ick to me without being able to see it.

the spots are visably diffrent as well as much larger, they look like little air pokets on the fishs skin. no to raised but thats the easiest way to describe, the ich was little salt looking things, this is like someone took peices of white food and stuck them to the fish.

Back
Top Bottom