Whoo. Finally put some fish in my tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NigelK8485

Aquarium Advice Addict
I ordered from liveaquaria, it sent out yesterday and I received it today like...12 hours after receiving the shipping confirmation email. Finished acclimating them.

One little green severum ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418749114.075397.jpg

I got 11 of these boesemani rainbows, unfortunately one was DOA but the others are all very active and seem fine ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418749156.299270.jpg

Then an albino Senegal bichir. Sorry for the dark picture, I don't want to turn on any lights yet. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418749193.457784.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

150 gallons. I'm planning on adding an oscar after growing the rainbows and bichir out a little.

But these rainbows are quite the characters, I may bypass the oscar for something less risky with them.

I love my rainbows, especially the boesmanis. I think the Oscar thing is not such a good idea. They can get very territorial and aggressive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah I'm probably going to skip the oscar. I was looking at getting some Uaru but I don't want to lose all my plants. Do you think a Nicaraguan cichlid would be okay? According to what I've read they're relatively peaceful and should do fine with the current stock.

I meant to say red head geos

Haha yeah I figured. I googled red head gels just to see if it was something I didn't know about. Unfortunately I want the bichir to be the sole bottom dweller and I'm just not a fan of the eartheaters despite how nice they look.

I love festivums and was actually looking at them but I was wanting something large. I think I'm going to try the Nicaraguan out.

Back
Top Bottom