Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-20-2003, 10:24 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Same with me, I could afford the tank and stand no problem, but the LR and LS and sump and skimmer and heater and LIGHTS O MY. My day will come no doubt. I will remain a research junkie in the hobby and love to hear about new info.

Old 01-20-2003, 11:57 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via MSN to zephyr
thanx for all your comments. My cycle has finally finished a few days ago and my bolivian rams came in yesterday. I bought them straght away and they are great! Ones 4 cm (1.5inch)ther 5cm(1.9inch)couldn't help buying three 5.5cm(2.1inch)kuhli loachs always wanted them too! They are blackish brown, without the stripes and they are just lik little snakes! there like so skinny with the tinyest heds(i'm worried bout them eating there that small!) I'm rapped! i got some wiseria and this stalk plant with star shaped leaves at the top. i'm currently soaking a mauri root! Everthing has finnally come 2gether and i'm happy! i swapped my 4cm jack dempsey(cycler) for my bros pepper cory aswell. i'm sorry for ne one i have offend by my earlier post. i hate converting cms to inchs!

Old 01-21-2003, 12:02 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via MSN to zephyr
i seriously research heps aswell, i lik no the names of so many freshwater fish(cichlids get me) even sum of there scientific names! Well i rekon thats pritty good. An i no quite a bit bout the freshwater hobby, but salt is very much not me. too expensive! way too expensive. i was finking bout nano reef once, but too much for that too! an my parents wont give me no money, bit of a stinge i rekon
well bye
justin
by the way, r u a boy or girl d9hp

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com