why is aquariumplant.com down? or is it just me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fruitbat, TX, Raimeiken, AZ, you may not have thought of this: One thing to consider right now is that much of the country is verrrrry cold right now. I don't know if any/all of those place ship plants with heat packs. Cold damaged/killed plants would not be a good thing. Check into: a) where they are located; and b) shipping methods.

Raimeiken, you might want to stick with AZgardens, since you are in the same state as them. I ordered from them one time. The plants were GREAT, but I bought shrimp and snails at the same time. Shrimp all died, and they substituted the wrong snails. After some back and forth emails/phone calls, they eventually credited back my money for the shrimp and snails. Not exactly a ringing endorsement, I know, but if I were buying just plants online again, I'd have no problem using AZgardens again.

corvuscorax...

I agree completely about the cold weather. Like I said...I've never personally ordered any plants on-line because I have a lfs that will often special order plants for me. In fact...I'm going over there today after work to pick up some Cryptocoryne retrospiralis that they're getting for me. I have a nice little spot in one of the back corners of my tank that is just crying out for the C. retrospiralis. :D

i know that azgardens is the best place for me to order plants but they don't have 3 of the plants in my list :cry: and i'm not sure about one of them, if they're selling the right type of plant -> Cardinal plant I'm not sure if that's the small type of cardinal or the large type. I emailed them yesterday and they still haven't replied back.

Back
Top Bottom