Will my fish be okay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmwalters

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am leaving tomorrow around noon to go duck hunting and won't be back until Sunday. My mom is also going out if town so no one will be at the house in those days. If I do a big water change before I leave and when I get back and feed them more than usual will they be okay for that amount of time? Or do I need to get some automatic feeders. I don't have anyone I trust enough to feed my fish for me that actually has time enough to do so, so that's out of the question.

I have three tanks:
20 gallon: 2 kribs, 4 pristella tetras, 5 pencilfish, 3 corys

10 gallon: 1 male betta, 7 green neon tetras, 2 habrosus corys

5.5 gallon: 2 scarlet badis

I am leaving tomorrow around noon to go duck hunting and won't be back until Sunday. My mom is also going out if town so no one will be at the house in those days. If I do a big water change before I leave and when I get back and feed them more than usual will they be okay for that amount of time? Or do I need to get some automatic feeders. I don't have anyone I trust enough to feed my fish for me that actually has time enough to do so, so that's out of the question.

I have three tanks:
20 gallon: 2 kribs, 4 pristella tetras, 5 pencilfish, 3 corys

10 gallon: 1 male betta, 7 green neon tetras, 2 habrosus corys

5.5 gallon: 2 scarlet badis

Do a regular sized water change before you go and a NORMAL feeding. They will be fine.

Okay thanks everyone. I knew they would be fine for 2 days or so but I didn't know about this. Now I'm a little less worried.

There are food product that dissolve over a week in the water.

I've already did this in a 10 gallons, and I got an ammonia spike. My light timer broke on ON position, resulting green water and some fish to die. Make sure to not overdose this kind of food.

For now that's too late because you leave soon, but I found battery powered automatic fish feeder for 10 buck on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom