Will white cloud's school with other species?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chole88

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just bought 5 white cloud minnows for my ten gallon, and although I was planning on picking up a few more when I get the chance, I was wondering if white clouds would school with another small peaceful species. The tank is pretty small, and if I could get, say 2 of another type of fish, would they join the white cloud school and feel secure? I'd like to stay away from neons, but what about harlequin rasboras, or blue danios? Are there any other small (<2'') peaceful fish that could work?

I have a few White Clouds and they school a little bit with the 13 Neon Tetras in my 75 gallon tank. Other than that they are a great fish.

I wouldn't expect them to actually school with another species, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them swim amongst other schoolers from time to time.

I just picked up a group of white clouds to use as dithers in my multi tank. I haven't had them in years and had forgotten what a neat little fish they are.;)

Back
Top Bottom