With a turtle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had some red ear sliders for a while they are cool pets. While I never put fish in with them I did have some crabs that worked out well. untill one very disastrous day when my cats figured out to open the lid to the tank...

For how long? I would say a Zebra Danio would get at least a couple of days before he was eaten :lol: .

My Fire Bellied Toads caught a zebra danio after a while.

I don't recommend fish and turtles.

untill one very disastrous day when my cats figured out to open the lid to the tank...
ha, ha... So what happened? (suspense)...
Thanks for the responses all. I like the crab idea. What kind of crabs did you have in there. That is kind of a cool idea.
The Turtle is currently living with 2 goldfish, but I actually aquired this turtle from a friend and he wants to keep the goldfish. So I wasn't sure if I should put something in with the turtle or just leave him byhimself :(
I feel bad when the animals are the only one of their kind. Even all my fishys are in pairs :D

I dont' remember exactly what type of crabs they were. . They were underwater freshwater crabs that I got at Petco or Petsmart. I had two so they could be friends.. :wink:

C'mon megalofyia......but what happened with the cat???? :lol:
Thanks for the site address Fishfreek. I am not sure about reptiles? I just thought I would treat it like a fish. :lol: Guess I better check it out more :oops:

I am having the hardest time posting here.. I write in the quick reply.. then click the submit button then no post..
But I'll try again.
I yelled at the cats for while. Then was nice to them when I got worried that they might end up with samonella and I felt bad for yelling.

They are both fine now.. except for some neurotic codependent issues.

Back
Top Bottom