won brothers pro heat 2.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slowboattochina

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, I was reading up on heaters for fw set up and was wondering if the Won Brothers Pro heat 2 was worth the 50 some odd dollars it cost. I like the idea of being able to adjust temp without sticking your hands into the aquarium. Just wondering if anyone has experience with this type of heater? Thanks in advance.

check e-bay you can find titanium and stainless steel for alot less then $50.YOu can get a 200w for about $20-$30.

dude ... they are WELL worth the cash .... i would use them exculsively if i hadn't spent the money on a new light already ;P

I have a visi-therm stealth that works great right now, is there any point in buying a whole new heater? Plus I already have a UV hooked into my outgoing filter line, so I'm worried about having too much hooked up there.

This is simply the best heater on the market. It requires calibration but is very accurate. My friend Jean is a distributor for Won, and sells them at greatly reduced prices. You can email her at...........chefscloset@yahoo.com

Just another vote for Won Bros. heaters. My Pro Heat 2 is so accurate its almost scarey. I do have a regular Won without the digital therm read out. I use it as a backup and to heat my RO water. The thermostat is waco so I check it with another therm. I live in a rural area so access to many supplies are limited. I"m ordering another Pro Heat 2 just to have on hand. I bought mine off of Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom