Wonky fish!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Donna

Aquarium Advice Regular
Whatever planet my brain is currently on.
This is my beautiful Bolly, she's beautiful to me despite her droopy fins and her wonky swim, not helped recently since the males decided to tear all her fins apart! she's now recovering well and seems to have forgiven the boys as she huddles with them every afternoon when they have their weird, dash-around-and-sit-on-the-leader moment (had some great footage of this behaviour but somehow deleted it whilst transferng it to computer!

this thread was supposed to just be Bolly's little wonky thread, but I may as well ask about the huddling, ever since the other two passed away, these three have a little moment almost every afternoon where they dash about and then sit on eachother in the corner, then if one moves, the others flit over and sit on them again. kinda odd, never seen it before. it's two males and one female, but it always seems to be Bolly who sits on the other two! (could understand it if it was the other way around) anyone else got this or have my fish just gone barmy since losing their friends?

anyhoooo: may i present, Bolly the wonky fish! :???:

YouTube - wonky fish.AVI

Back
Top Bottom