Worms in fry tank : (

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rolance

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is this planaria? That are on walls of tank and on driftwood in my tank of fry : ( will they hurt the fry? How can I get rid of it with the fry in the tank??

How do I keep getting this little tiny white worms in my tanks? They are all over my gfs tank and all in my 5 gallon. I don't think I over feed. Is it from putting plants or driftwood in my tank? I vacuum gravel a lot too

Attachments

• image-634660589.jpg
    image-634660589.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 75
  • image-70733455.jpg
    image-70733455.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 67
I don't have any clue and I'm writing this so I can a part of this thread so I'll be there in case an answer shows up I'm very curious

They look like paper towel fuzz all over the walls of this tank and my gfs ten gallon but if you look real close they squirm around. Like millions of them. And now there are these longer ones. I'm guessing planaria. But I'm not sure. I just don't want it to hurt the fry. And they are gross looking

They are all over the driftwood and under the rocks. Looks like they are eating on fry that didnt make it out

Back
Top Bottom