Would Neon Tetra's be ok in 15g Column tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Celaw

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
And if so what would be the maximum number you would suggest?
I will also take any other recommendations on fish stock.

As always thanks guys!

I've had tetras. They swim more side to side rather than up and down. You could turn it into a shrimp tank or maybe some guppies would work. Anything small and swim up and down.

I've had tetras. They swim more side to side rather than up and down. You could turn it into a shrimp tank or maybe some guppies would work. Anything small and swim up and down.

I've had some guppies in there and it wasn't a great experience for the same reason. I am trying to really just find a nano sized schooling fish that I could keep maybe 5-6 of, before I give up and just go with a single male Betta or Dwarf Gourami. Would Ember tetra's be any better given they are slightly smaller? Thanks again!

Celestial Pearl Danios.

I would love these actually! So hearing that makes me excited, but I'm guessing I'll have to order them, since I've never heard of them until I did extensive research.

Would pencil fish work? I know they swim vertically but I'm not sure how big of a tank they need.

Back
Top Bottom