Would this betta set up work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarr19

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm changing my substrate in my 5G Betta tank and this is what I put my Betta and shrimp in temporarily. I actually like the look and I'm wondering if it would suit a single Betta. I have a heater and filter and it's around 3-4 gallons. Who ever has enough bettas right? :p

Forgot the picture lol second time today I do that.

Attachments

• image-1256527751.jpg
    image-1256527751.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 96
does he swim around a lot? doesn't seem like a lot of lateral swimming area?

Seems interesting. Not much swimming area but looks tall so that gives him more room to swim up and down. It all depends if your betta looks happy. It is also up to you.:fish2:

Guys remember this is only for like a day. Then he is going back into his 5 gallon.
He seems fine and swimming around but not as active as when he was in his 5G. I think he'll be happy to finally be back in his home tomorrow.

Ah I thought it was permanent. Either way, very creative. As long as the fish is happy.

I do have some bigger wider vases too. If i get bored one day and need a friend on my desk i might go through with it but i think my betta likes his 5 gallon a lot more haha

sounds good, you can always tell when a betta is happy haha

Back
Top Bottom