Wrong with my electric yellow lab?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishie

Aquarium Advice Addict
My lab is starting to hide and the levels are fine (tested right now). I'm pretty sure I have 1male :3femles or 2:2. They have been fine but one is hiding in a castle for a couple day now and can't see the lab good. Wondering if anything is wrong with her?

Gboy66 said:
Prego? Labs get very skittish when holding

I was trying to breed them but I don't think they are old enough :/ but if they are I'm exited!! Can't see her(I think her) but she didn't come out to eat!

Fishie said:
I was trying to breed them but I don't think they are old enough :/ but if they are I'm exited!! Can't see her(I think her) but she didn't come out to eat!

It definitly sounds like she'd be holding!

Gboy66 said:
It definitly sounds like she'd be holding!

She came out for a little and her jaw is just a tad swollen but I'll make sure :D

Jason7894561230 said:
If she doesnt eat while she has a swollen mouth she is more than likely holding

I just fed them and she stayed near the bottom plus let food land on her! She never does that but then I looked in her mouth and I think I saw the egg(s). I saw a white ball in her mouth tried to take picture but she went back in her hiding spot. Can't believe it though!! :D I thought she coulda been injured but she comes out every once and awhile.

Back
Top Bottom