Yeah and boo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
I recently got a shipment from drs foster and smith to get my second 55g up and running. We put our sand in our 55g and started filling the tank. It came from a friend and we had tested it out before putting in our house. Then we noticed a fee drops of water along on edge, and whipped them off. A few min later there were more and in more than one spot. So we stopped putting together the magnum 350 pro filter went to the LFS and bought a new tank after running back to the apartment to get my husbands wallet that he forgot (long story made short there). Brought the new tank in changed the sand over and started putting the filter together again. Then I noticed we are missing a piece to split the line to run into the bio wheels. Got to home depot 10 min before closing got a similar part, got home put it in and could FINALLY start the filter. And ...... Wait for it......IT DOESN'T WORK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! So but I needed to vent because this is the short version of what went wrong during the day.

Yes, it's a good thing you caught the leaky tank issue before it became a big problem.

Hopefully you can get all of these issues resolved. Good luck!

My husband bought our tank and told me how RELAXING it would be to watch the fish swim around. I have to say... It's possible that this could be the most stress inducing relaxation I've ever had. Good luck with the rest of your set up.

Maya said:
My husband bought our tank and told me how RELAXING it would be to watch the fish swim around. I have to say... It's possible that this could be the most stress inducing relaxation I've ever had. Good luck with the rest of your set up.

Exactly. I've had so many problems. Especially with my guppies. Aquariums make your hair go gray. Which is bad for a teen!

Once they are up and running I find them wicked relaxing. But until then...... Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom