Yet another major product discontinuation - Bio-Blend Foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Medusa Head

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have fed MarineLand Bio Blend foods in all my tanks for years now, with great results. Now, without warning, I find all major retailers have pulled Bio Blend from their shelves. I looked up some retailers on the web and found the same thing. I went to http://www.marinelandlabs.com and found the Bio-Blend foods have disappeared from their site.

In the years I have been in the hobby, I have seen product after product that I regularly use disappear. Now with the disappearance of a major brand I relied on like this, I actually find myself getting depressed over it... and when a hobby goes from bringing joy to bringing depression, it's no longer worth keeping in my opinion.

I actually seriously contemplating giving it up at this point. What's the point when the reliability of product availability no longer exists?

They may have just be replacing the product line with something new. I wouldnt get too worked up about it since there are plenty of great brands to choose from.

Why stick to just 1 product when there's so many other great ones out there? I don't limit myself to just 1, as I prefer a variety.

do they also make a flake food by chance? I use the tropical pellets for part of the diet and the fish love it... Or is the bio-blend just the pellett name?

Back
Top Bottom