Yet another stocking idea request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Camescu

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all

I'm looking for something a bit different to finish off my stocking of my passive community tank.

I've got a 200L tank (100x55x40cm). It's well planted with a decent amount of driftwood and rocks.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392024783.265431.jpg

So far I have:
8 neon tetras
6 dwarf neon rainbows
1 pearl gourami
2 platies

I will be getting a few cories soon as well.

Just looking for something to finish it off. I've got room for a small school or an individual.

Any ideas. Kinda thinking off the beaten track for this one.

You can never go wrong with a pair of badis! Very unique fish with some cool habits!

Sounds good. Thanks, I'll look into them. I was also considering kouli loaches or lemon tetras.

Sounds good. Thanks, I'll look into them. I was also considering kouli loaches or lemon tetras.

Kuhli loaches are very cool but prefer sand substrate. Also mine hid always.... lemon tetras seem to be very well liked although I have never seen them in person. Pics are pretty though!

Yeah. The nocturnal nature is what I'm considering. I saw some honeycomb driftwood cats yesterday as well. They looked awesome but very shy.

Apistos! Can't go wrong with them. Unless you get hongsloi

Yeah. The nocturnal nature is what I'm considering. I saw some honeycomb driftwood cats yesterday as well. They looked awesome but very shy.

As cool as they are..... well just get a good look at them during acclimation because you will never see them again lol same with bumble bee cats. And thai micro crabs.... lol

Get a pair of peacock gudgeons.

They are friendly and compete for food well and get very colorful

Get a pair of peacock gudgeons.

They are friendly and compete for food well and get very colorful

Liking those. Looked at the others, thanks for the recommendations all. Think I'm tempted to add 6 Lemon Tetras and a Peacock Gudgeon. Plenty on time before that happens. Gonna get the Cories next month.

Back
Top Bottom