Yet another stocking question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikalicious209

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I want some variety in my tank and I'm thinkingof doing something like a semi aggressive community. As of now I have 2 serpaes and 2 buenos aires tetras. For my 33 g tank. Any thoughts?

15 characters. I couldnt just say lol ok, I had to add more letters and didn't want to just do periods bc that might seem rude.

Well it's to stop bumping and stuff. I've bumped before, trust me it's better to have the fifteen characters rule in play than accidentally bump something and get an infraction.

I just dont like it. Im ok that it has a purpose, but it sure put a damper on my word association. lol. Anyone have any ideas for when I bring my schools up?

Mikalicious209 said:
I just dont like it. Im ok that it has a purpose, but it sure put a damper on my word association. lol. Anyone have any ideas for when I bring my schools up?

When the levels look stable and you're doing PWC, in about a were or so you should add them!

Edit: sorry I mean week, autocorrect on iPhone!

Well the params were good when I put the 4 in. the trates have been going up slowly, and tomorrow will be a week since I put them in, so I'm guessing thats normal, and I will be doing pwc tomorrow and going to one of the best lfs around here and am gonna complete those shoals and possibly get some other semi aggressive fish, which is why I want to kno what would work with them.

Back
Top Bottom