You know you hang around your fish too long when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
You have ocean plankton treats in your purse and you bring it to work...

lol I visited our family friend yesterday cuz I bring my fish up every now and then so she can look at them cuz she's old and doesn't get out much so I bring my friends to her since she likes to look at them anyways ^^

annnd.. Spunky my dalmation molly (who got pregnant AFTER Cookie and she STILL hasn't given birth yet >.> *eyes cookie*) gave birth this morning just as i was leaving for work >_< I caught two, stuck her in the breeding cage... hope more live with all my fish in there @__@

Yeah she does, she kept me over her house for 6 hours and two days ago i was on the phone with her for an hour and a half and she loves the fish ^^; and my hermit crabs love free range of her house and her cats like to stare at them and poke at them.

my grandmother stares at the 5g tank i setup more than she watches her korean soap operas :p

You know you hang around your fish too long when... your wife find out you been using her pantyhose to filter mosquito larvaes

.... when you wish you could jump in the tank and swim with them but you know you'll never fit..... lol

Back
Top Bottom