Young Clown loaches with tiger barbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ill have a read up about them. Do you think there nice fish to have? I hate it when you buy fish and they attack other fish or just hide all day :)

i love my angels just as much as i love the rest of my fish, but i will say that since angels belong to the Cichlid species they can be aggressive at times.

my angels are only aggressive when its feeding time and the aggression is only between the two of them, they tend to leave the rest of my fish alone unless they're shooing away my overly curious loaches lol.

i do want to point out that even though i chose the word aggressive, they don't attack each other... all they do it flare their fins so they're fully extended and make swift movements

My tiger barb and clown loaches are inseparable! Tiger barbs are not compatable with Angels, they will nip their fins. Why not make your school of tiger barbs the main attraction and build small schools around them? Something like cherry barbs, or some tetras?

Attachments

• image-723320306.jpg
    image-723320306.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 83
You could look at yoyo loaches, polka dot loaches, there's a few variants of zebra loach (zebra, golden zebra, Chinese golden zebra) to name but a few which would be more suited to your tank size. Follow the link I posted earlier and have a look at all the different species, there's loads to choose from and I'm sure you'll find one that suits you and your tank.
Good luck with whichever new fish you choose.

Back
Top Bottom