Your favorite "fancy" small aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr aqua 7.5 bow front! Sickkk..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1430439520478.jpg
    1430439520478.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 65
Mr aqua 7.5 bow front! Sickkk..

I do like the bow front look!

I think I might be getting the CO2 system instead though... crossing my fingers... :cool:

Maybe it was a good move for me to bring up the nano tank to Hubs, and THEN bring up the CO2 a few hours later. Even though the nano tank is 1/4 the cost.

I do like the bow front look!

I think I might be getting the CO2 system instead though... crossing my fingers... :cool:

Maybe it was a good move for me to bring up the nano tank to Hubs, and THEN bring up the CO2 a few hours later. Even though the nano tank is 1/4 the cost.

Well, you could always get the co2, then later on the new tank may not seem so bad...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've found in certain/most situations it's best to beg forgiveness than seek approval in the first place:p don't mind me up here on your shoulder, you'll hardly notice me...

I've found in certain/most situations it's best to beg forgiveness than seek approval in the first place:p don't mind me up here on your shoulder, you'll hardly notice me...

LOL you are SO BAD!

I'll be doing that in a few months. I randomly supported some Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kevinzl/ecoqube-c-your-window-to-nature
In Mar when it was at the $39 level, so this tank is going to appear at my door some day. Not even sure how many gallons it is. Already premeditating to put it in our bathroom and be a shrimp tank. But don't tell him that :hide:

..... Now that I think of it, that kind of IS the Fancy Small Aquarium I have been asking for in this thread. Lol.

Last edited:
Oh dang that EcoQube is only 1.5 gallons. I should have noticed that before.

Guess it's gonna have like... 5 shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom