Your Thoughts on My Stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiFanatic

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I recently got some Black Skirt Tetras for my 46 gallon bow tank and I REALLY like them a lot! They're almost always schooling together tightly and yesterday they were jumping about halfway out of the water. Not sure if they were doing this for fun or what, but it was very entertaining to watch! I'd like to get a school for my 75, but I personally think that I'm pretty much at my limit. I was curious to find out what you think. Here's what I've got already:

(1) Sailfin Pleco
(3) Dojo Loaches
(4) YoYo Loaches
(Eight) Tiger Barbs (typing 8 makes a smiley face)
(5) Bolivian Rams
(2) Gold Gouramis
(2) Pearl Gouramis
(1) Opaline Gourami

My newest fish was added several months ago and I haven't had any recent deaths. I keep up with PWC so being overstocked a little bit may not be an issue. What do you think?

I think it is do-able. If your water parameters are fine, and you do PWCs what you could do is add 4 at a time and see what (if anything) it does to your water and then add one or two more after that watching the water. Just take baby steps with it and see what happens

Thats just my opinion =o)

GouramiFanatic said:
(typing 8 makes a smiley face)

(8)

not if you put a pair of code items between the 8 and the )

circumventing forum filters is one of those past life things I don't generally discuss...

Back
Top Bottom