YoYo Loach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Penguin

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can I do 6 YoYo loaches with 6 tiger barbs and add 8 Corydoras tomorrow in a 40 gallon tank with drift wood and moderately planted? I want to add a little bit of fish at a time and not add 14 fish at once so my tank isn't thrown out of whack.

What type of Corydoras? Should be fine though depending on the type. However, one rare occasions Yoyo Loaches have reach 10 inches.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Yeah I've heard that they can reach 10 inches given the rare occasion but I was thinking panda corys or the peppered corydoras

Would go with more tiger barbs. The more you have the better they behave

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'd be careful with the corys with my experience they may not get along with larger bottom feeders as they may get run over if not a lot of hiding spots are provided

Sent from peliper

I'd be careful with the corys with my experience they may not get along with larger bottom feeders as they may get run over if not a lot of hiding spots are provided

I agree, yoyos are often crazy active....

My 2 yoyo loaches (one bold one shy will be adding more today at least 4 more if they are back in stock) are they very shy?

With loaches in general I've found the larger the group the more active they are.

Is it rare to find them in petco because I bought the last 2 on monday and I don't know when they will have more. Do you know anywhere i can find their shipment schedule or do you know it?

Back
Top Bottom