Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)

Old 06-17-2016, 08:42 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

112 New Products at ReefCleaners.org :)

Reef Cleaners now carries an extensive line of dry goods!

This expansion hopefully will allow you to get more value per shipment. We have very competitive prices on Food, Testing Supplies and Cleaning Products. Even better, we are running a 15% off sale to kick off the expansion.

Use the code "DRYGOODS" (do not include quotes when entering) to save 15% on any Dry Goods Order, Rock and Barnacles Excepted:

See all of the 112 New Products here.

New Life Spectrum, Bay Brands, Two Fishes, Hikari, Coral Frenzy, Ocean Nutrition, Polyp Labs and more will ensure there is something for everything in your tank, including both fish and invertebrates.

Browse our new food additions here.

Cleaning Supplies

Our favorite cleaning products, including the best prices on Flipper, and MagFloats as well as regular algae pads and scrapers.

Browse our cleaning supplies here.

Testing Supplies

We carry Salifert and API testing kits, to offer you both high quality and good value options.

Browse the testing supplies here.

Sale ends June 26th, 2016 at 11:59pm EST.

Subscribe to this thread for random flash sales, and goofy contests.

johnmaloney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:29 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Newbie
This sounds nice, especially as I'm looking for a good vendor close to my new place! Do you also have a store in Pompano Beach or do you ship?
If so what are shipping costs or how much do you have to order?
I'm excited as I just did move here I also want my aquarium to look nice, is perfect for the fish and has a little remodeling!
rambam is offline   Reply With Quote

clean, cleaner, reef