Cyano, Hair, Diatoms Beware-Saltwater Clean Up Crew - Ships FREE via FedEX
,Hair or Diatoms- well - this FREE shipping packs cleans it up - Quick!!
This Cyano, Hair, Diatoms Beware-Saltwater Clean Up Crew - Ships FREE
comes with the following items:
- 1 Lettuce Nudibranch. The Saltwater Green Lettuce Nudibranch is a sea slug that has a big appetite for the aquarists worst nightmare Hair Algae!! The side appendages called parapodia are highly folded giving the nudibranch a ruffled appearance.
- 5 Bumble Bee Snails - Perfect addition to any reef these snail help keep nitrites down. They are beautiful snails with a black shell and stripes runny vertically ranging from white to gold
- 10 XLG Cerith Snails. This all around fantastic saltwater snail is a favorite among aquarist. Cerith snails eat detritus, fish waste, algae, and uneaten food. Cerith snails will scale the rock work, burrow in the sand bed and make themselves at home in your tank - happily taking care of business.
Cerith snails will often appear dead during the day, as the majority of their activity can be seen after hours. They are native to the Caribbean and are comfortable in very warm tanks since their native home of tide pools can often become very hot. Cerith snails can be sensitive to quick changes in salinity and pH, therefore a slow drip acclimation is suggested.
- 20 Turbo Snails. The Turbo snail is an excellent choice as a part of your clean up crew - as it will aggressively consume large amounts of nuisance algae. Turbo snails love to hang on the glass and rocks eating many types of algae. They are native to the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico. One major concern with turbo snails is their inability to right themselves if turned over, therefore please do not keep them in an environment with aggressive tank mates who may intentionally flip them over.
Since the turbo snail is an algae eating snail, sufficient algae must be present to properly maintain the animal. Ordering this snail in smaller quantities is advised as supplemental feeding them can prove difficult. Turbo snails can be sensitive to quick changes in salinity and pH, therefore a slow drip acclimation is suggested.
- 40 Blue Leg Hermit Crabs. The Blue legged hermit crab is a reef safe hermit crab which eats algae and left over food. It is a nice addition to the aquarium as this crab stands out with it's bright blue legs. They are an omnivorous bottom feeder which has been photographed eating red slime algae aka blue green algae aka cyanobacteria.
- 10 Mexican Red Leg Hermit Crabs. Mexican Red Leg Hermits are a fantastic addition to any reef or fish only tank as this crab will happily devour detritus, left over food, algae and cyanobacteria. The red leg hermit crab has an easy going temperament as long as it has ample food and larger shells to grow into. Providing grow up shells will aid in preventing snail genocide.
The best part - it has FREE shipping to the contiguous United States and for a limited time - Only $69.99
Also - you can add like items to the box for no additional cost in shipping!
727 623 0914