Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)

Old 10-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist
Fall Sale - Hard to Kill Plants

For the month of october the following plants are on sale:

Hard to kill plants, plants that do not require bright light or c02 and are highly adaptable to most any freshwater aquarium

Anubias nana
Anubias nana petite
Anubias nana narrow leaf
Anubas minima
Java fern
Java fern needle leaf
Java fern lace
Java fern narrow mats
Java moss
Flame moss
Anunbias nana narrow leaf on driftwood

New collector plant;

Hydrotriche hottoniiflora is from Madagascar and prefers soft, acidic water, but will adapt to hard water. Under good light and C02 this plant is a very fast grower and easy to propogate. Its thin delicate looking leaves add a nice touch to any aquascape. This plant has been a rare import up until now.

This plant also flowers in the aquarium rather easily. I took the following photos two days ago

Robert H
Robert H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Do you have a price list, I am looking for a few more anubias' and from the looks of your pics Id be interested in that too.

60118 shipping code.

WhiteDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:43 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist
All prices and info is on my web site

Robert H
Old 10-10-2009, 11:37 AM   #4
Great white snark

Tank of the Month Award
Not to down-talk your site, but I don't like how your shipping calculator waits until the end to work. Any chance you will be working on changing that in the future?

I'd really like to be able to keep up on my totals as I'm shopping.
Jamie.... "The fingers of natural selection are hovering over the delete button."
AA community rules: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...ork&page=rules

DragonFish71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Activist
No, sorry, the shipping calculator does not work at ALL. Not at the begining, not at the end, except for priority mail which is a flat rate. It does tell you the estimated range for an average order for each shipping option. If you need something more exact, then you can call me on the toll free number and ask for a shipping quote.

There are a number of reasons why the shipping calculator is disabled. The software does not allow more than one shipping option on the same order. If you ordered something to go ground and something to go over night, it would charge you overnight for everything. It is also not very accurate for figuring shipping charges since all shipping with any carrier, even the post office is now based on the dimension of the box as well as weight. The software can estimate weight, but has no way of knowing the size of the box.
Robert H

plant, plants, sale