Our 75 gpd 5 stage Dual Carbon with Catalytic Carbon Aquarium system is packed with 2 powerful carbon filters for superior chlorine removal.This Reverse Osmosis Filter system Designed specifically for the needs of Aquarium Saltwater Reef Hobbyists in mind, this powerful system includes all of the vital stages needed to produce ZERO TDS
water for your aquarium. It includes a 5 micron inline sediment reduction filter, a 1 micron carbon block and a catylitic carbon chlorine removal filters to protect the powerful 75 gpd reverse osmosis element. The final stage of this system is a 10 inch Deionization chamber that will give you that ZERO TDS
Optima Dual Carbon Valueline with Catalytic Carbon features:
- Stage 1: 5 MICRON INLINE CLEAR SEDIMENT FILTER
- Stage 2: 1 MICRON SOLID CARBON BLOCK NSF
- Stage 3: 1 REFILLABLE CATALYTIC CARBON FILTER (FILLED) CENTAUR
- Stage 4: 75 GPD MEMBRANE
- Stage 5 : DI RESIN CARTRIDGE REFILLABLE (FILLED) COLOR CHANGE MBD 30
- John Guest tube and fittings
- 100 PSI RO pressure gauge!
- Aluminum bracket
- PSI tested up to 150 psi Non Cycle
For all aquariumadvice.com users your exclusive coupon code "aquaadvice5off", just enter the code at checkout to receive 5% off on everything in the store!