Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)

Old 07-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Terrific Tuesday - 10% Off everything- Peppermint Shrimp - as low as $1.80

Terrific Tuesday - Take 10% Off all orders from Reefs2go.com - Tuesday ONLY!!
Check out these Amazing Saltwater Deals:
Green Bubble Anemones - Only $19.99 after 10% discount - that makes them ONLY $18 BUCKS!!
Chris A stated "I received a very hearty Green BTA, it acclimated very well to my tank. When I placed it in my tank it attached very quickly to some live rock that I had in place for it. The only thing I could tell someone is if it is there first time owning a anemone is do not panic it when the tentacles deflate and it looks like your anemone is dying, it is probably just using the bathroom look for brown stringy stuff coming out of the mouth is a good way of telling. It will do this from time to time usual..."
Peppermint Shrimp - Buy 1 for $3.99 - Get 1 FREE - after 10% discount - they are only $1.80 each!!
Teressa from IA said "We ordered 12 shrimp. They all arrived alive and well. They arrived early the next day and were in the tank within 14 hours of shipment. Would definitely order again."
Six Line Wrasse - Only $9.99 Lettuce Nudibranch - Buy 1 for $6.99 - get 1 FREE
Shaun from TX raved "You will not find a better deal than this on these lettuce nudibranchs anywhere else! These are the ONLY animal I have found that will eat Bryopsis. These slugs from R2G are very hardy too."
See all the deals HERE and get 10% off everything TODAY!!
Stock your Saltwater Aquarium for less with Cool Corals & Healthy Fish and Invertebrates from Reefs2Go.com.
Call the fish chicks..... Christina, Dionne, Becky, Megan, Elyse, and Racheal 727-623-0914
Reefs2go.com is offline   Reply With Quote

pepper, peppermint, peppermint shrimp, rim, shrimp