Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Old 08-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #131
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambono
version 2.1 has been submitted for review. It will have hopefully solved the issue of the deleting alerts, and ads the water test logging and graphs
Awesome can't wait

Is it wrong to be this excited over an app? Lol

What is all available for the water test? Ammonia, nitrite ect?

Old 08-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #132
Aquarium Advice Freak

it probably is, I hope that the alert issue is solved for all. It bothers me to have something out there that is buggy. logging is for temp, salinity, ammonia, nitrate, nitrite, pH, alkalinity, calcium, phosphate

1 test per day which can be edited, and you may leave any field blank

zambono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #133
Aquarium Advice Freak

aquaplanner pro 2.1 and lite 1.1 are now available in the Apple App Store. Download away, it should fix the issues people were having with the saved data and adds water analysis logging and graphing. As usual I appreciate all commentary, but if you like it please leave a nice review in the App Store, if you have a previous negative review but are happy with the changes, please change it to a positive one. thanks for everything
Old 09-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #134
Aquarium Advice Activist

I have had issues with the notes not saving before. After the update, I tried it again and the water tests and notes kept disappearing. I decided to delete the program, redownload it and start again, now the water test portion saves, but the notes still do not. They do stay while I have the program open and jump between the different menus, where as before the notes did not, but then I closed the app from the running processes and the notes were gone again. The water tests portion did stay. I am running aquaplanner lite on an iPad with the most current iOS installed and the update aqua planner.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:21 AM   #135
Aquarium Advice Freak

thanks for the info, i will check and see what is going on with the notes and iPad. Are you having any issues with the alerts?
Old 09-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #136
Aquarium Advice Activist

Alerts have never been a problem, they work very well, one other suggestion, most have set up tanks before they started the aqua planner app, maybe have a changeable date for the date the tank was established, vs started in the app, great app by the way, am looking forward to graphing my tests!
Old 09-06-2011, 12:17 AM   #137
Aquarium Advice Activist

I am using this app more and more, here is one suggestion for the water tests... I am going to have to constantly monitor my Co2 levels, and I am usig pH and KH (water hardness to calculate it. I then use the attached chart to find my Co2 level... It would be so cool if this chart was integrated into the app, so I dont have to jump to it each time I test... I will look for the owner of the chart and PM you to see about the details... This would make us planted tank guys really happy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1936898245.png
Views:	44
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	50468  
Old 09-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #138
Aquarium Advice Freak

thanks for all the suggestions
Old 09-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #139
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I know I asked several months ago but is there any chance of this app becoming available for droid? I'm itching to use this fabulous tool and I can't get an iphone until next year sometime.

or is there a working PC version?

Thanks, sorry to ask again but I would love to have this!
Old 09-07-2011, 10:14 AM   #140
Aquarium Advice Freak

There currently is no android version, and I might work on one after I complete my current projects but it won't be soon.

Tags
alert, app, ipad, iphone, maintenance